Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
8 DAY ISRAEL & CAIRO TOUR
Israel & Cairo: 8 Days, 7 Nights
Day 1. Arrival
Upon arrival to airport meet our representative and transfer to hotel in Tel Aviv for an overnight.
Day 2. Masada - Dead Sea - Ein Gedi Spa
Drive south and see the Judean Desert view heading to the Dead Sea location. Then through cable car, ascent & descent to Masada - the last stronghold of the Zealots & the ancient fortress built by King Herod the Great. Masada is located atop a lofty natural plateau overlooking the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth (1200 ft. below sea level). Drive along the coast of the Dead Sea reaching Ein Gedi Spa to enjoy its therapeutic qualities of the rich mineral hot springs Dead Sea mud. Enjoy the unique experience of floating on the rich mineral water of the Dead Sea. Transportation back to your hotel.
Day 3. Jerusalem and Bethlehem
Drive to the Old City and walk to the "Cardo" in the recently restored Jewish Quarter. Visit the Wailing / Western Wall, the holiest of Jewish sites, sacred because it is a remnant of the Herodian retaining wall that once enclosed and supported the Second Temple. Walk along the Via Dolorosa (Stations of the Cross) and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. The tour continues with a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel's memorial to the six million Jews that lost their lives in the Holocaust. (On Saturday and holidays, Yad Vashem is closed so visit Mt. Olives or other site will be given instead). Return to hotel.
Day 4. Nazareth, Capernaum & Jordan River Tour
The driver will pick you up from the hotel. Tour starts heading north to Nazareth for a visit to the Church of the Annunciation (where the Angel Gabriel visited the Virgin Mary). Continue to the Sea of Galilee via Cana and visit Capernaum, Jesus' main base during his Galilean ministry, called his "own city" & the place where he lived. Drop at Tabgha to visit the Church of the Miracle of the Multiplication of the Loaves and the Fish. Via Tiberias to the baptismal site on the Jordan River outlet "Yardenit". Then the driver will transfer you back to the point of departure.
Day 5. Tel Aviv - Cairo
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Cairo*. Arrival to Cairo. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 6. Pyramids
Breakfast. Full day tour of Cairo, visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 7. Museum-The Old City
Breakfast. Full day tour of Cairo, visiting the Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Synagogue Ben Ezzra, Mohamed Ali Mosque, Old Cairo and the famous Khan El Khalil Bazar. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8. Transfer to the Airport
Breakfast and transfer to the airport for departure flight from Cairo.
*Flight to Cairo not included in rate. We can offer a direct flight from Tel Aviv for US $396.00 per person (upon availability only.)
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $999||USD $1089||USD $1664||-|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $355||USD $435||USD $702||-|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $149||USD $189||USD $286||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||-||-||-||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class|
|Tel Aviv||Seanet||Mercure / Metropolitan||Dan Panorama|
Horizon Pyramids/ Pharaohs Dokki
|Oasis / Barcelo||Hilton Ramses|
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep– 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- Dates that do not appear in high & peak season.
- Airport pick-up and transfer
- Guided tour of 8 days and 7 nights
- Hotels with breakfast
- A/C tourist Van/Minibus/Bus during the touring days
- Entrance fees included in the itinerary
- International flights
- Visa to Egypt & Israel and Egypt Border tax
- Tips to guide and driver
- Traveler's medical and baggage insurance
- Beverages with meals
- Supplement for private transfers
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section above
Flight from Tel Aviv to Cairo (selected days): USD $395 per person, rate and tickets are subject to availability. Return ticket: USD$ 550 per person
Day Tour to Alexandria from Cario. You will be visiting the Catacomb, PomPei’s Pillar, the Bibliotheca Alexandrina and the garden. Drive back to Cairo through the desert road. From USD$ 190 per person including 1 additional overnight (First Class). This will make the tour a 9-day tour.
- Day Tour to Luxor including 2 flights from/toCairo. From USD$ 395 per person. Not including an overnight in Cairo (please contact us for rates). This will make the tour a 9-day tour.
- Tour starts on any day of week in Tel Aviv and ends in Cairo.
- Dinner supplement is including 5 dinners only from the second day and not on day 5.
- Tour has guaranteed departure with minimum of 2 participants.
- There are few options for extension tours in Egypt & Jordan.
- All tours may be operated as a private tours at an additional cost.
- We can offer a flight from Tel Aviv to Cairo for USD $396.00 per person, or a roundtrip for USD $550.00 per person.
- Please make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months at the time of the tour
- In order to pre-issue visas to Egypt, Noah Tours requires a scanned copy of all traveler's passports.
- Noah Tours Ltd. advises all participants to insure themselves and their belongings.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.