Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
8 DAYS EGYPT TOUR
Join our Egypt 8 days Tour and Discover Egypt's Must-See Sights.
Day 1. Sunday Arrival to Cairo
Arrival to Cairo. Meeting and assistance by our representative. Transfer to your hotel and spend the night in Cairo.
Day 2. Monday Transfer to Luxor
After breakfast, flight to Luxor & transfer to a 5 star Nile Cruise. Embarkation will be before lunch. Enjoy some leisure time in the afternoon. Have dinner & overnight on the boat.
Day 3. Tuesday Luxor
Visit Luxor East & West Bank. Sail to Esna, Cross the Lock & sail to Edfu. Spend the night in Edfu.
Day 4. Wednesday Edfu/ Kom - Ombo
Visit Edfu, sail and visit Kom Ombo, and continue to Aswan for an overnight.
Day 5. Thursday Aswan Dam
Visit the High Dam and Temple of Phyla, riding "Feluca" (Sailing Boat) & pass by the Botanical Gardens. Stay overnight in Aswan on the boat.
Day 6. Friday Aswan
After breakfast, disembark the boat, and have a day of leisure in Aswan (Optional: tour to Abu Simbel*). Travel by a Sleeper Train to Cairo. Have dinner and overnight.
Day 7. Saturday Cairo
Arrive at Cairo. Enjoy a full day tour, visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis / Sakkara. Overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
Day 8. Sunday Cairo - Departure Transfer
Full day tour, visiting the national Egyptian Museum, Citadel (or Synagogue), Mohamed Ali Mosque, Old Cairo and famous Khan El Khalil Bazaar. Transfer to the International Cairo Airport.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $925||USD $995||USD $1170||USD $1270|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $350||USD $430||USD $490||USD $590|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $45||USD $90||USD $120||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $75||USD $90||USD $90||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Cairo||Horizon Pyramids/ Pharaohs Dokki||Oasis Cairo/ Barcelo Cairo||Hilton Ramses||Marriot|
|Cruise||Nile Cruise||Nile Cruise||Nile Cruise||Nile Cruise|
- Dates that does not appear in high & peak season.
HIGH SEASON IN EGYPT:
March 25 - 28, 2017 : Easter
July 1 - 31, 2017
October 1 - 31, 2017
December 22, 2017 - January 5, 2018 : Christmas/New Years Eve
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation including daily breakfasts
- 1 Overnight on Sleeper Train
- 4 Nights on Nile Cruise on full board
- Flight Cairo - Luxor
- 7 Full days sightseeing in A/C vehicles
- All transfers in Egypt according to the tour program
- Entrance fees to places of interest while touring
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary
- Not including visa fees (USD$ 25 per person)
- Tips to Guide, Driver, Hotel Staff, etc.
- Traveler's Medical & Baggage Insurance
- Beverages with meals
- Supplement for private transfers
- International Flights
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
It is a highly recommended option to reserve a flight from Aswan to Cairo instead of a Sleeper Train (highly recommended) with:
$130 supplement of per person on BB basis for the flight to Cairo from Aswan + Overnight in Barcelo/Oasis Hotel
$180 per person on BB basis for superior category (Hilton Ramses) including all transfers from/to hotels
$240 per person for Deluxe category on BB basis (Marriot) including all transfers from/to hotels
- Flight from Cairo back to Tel Aviv (selected days): USD $351 per person, rate and tickets are subject to availability.
Tour by car to Abu Simbel (on the last day of the Cruise), $155 per person.
Optional tour by flight to Abu Simbel (on the last day of the Cruise), $355 per person (including 2 flights).
- Day Tour to Alexandria from Cairo, visiting the Catacomb, PomPei’s Pillar, the Bibliotheca Alexandrina and Garden. Drive back to Cairo through the desert road. From USD$ 190 per person including 1 additional overnight (First Class). This will make the tour a 9-day tour.
The above rates are for a minimum of 2 people. In case of a single traveller, a supplement must be paid. Please contact us for details
Tour starts on Sunday from Cairo.
Tour has guaranteed departure with minimum of 2 participants.
- The visa to Egypt is USD 25 per person and you will receive it at teh irport at the passport contron upon arrival.
In order to pre-issue visas to Egypt, we require a scanned copy of the all clients' passports.
Please make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months at the time of your travels.
The Nile Cruise is on full board basis (4 Days including breakfast, lunch & dinners).
Dinner Supplement includes and deluxe category applies only for the Egypt part of the tour - total of 3 dinners.
During August, the tour Deluxe category is upon availability in Israel.
There are a few options for extension tours in Egypt.
All tours may also be operated as private tours.
Noah Tours may be operating this tour with other tour operators.
Noah Tours Ltd. advises all participants to insure themselves and their belongings.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.