LAND OF PHARAOHS TOUR
Breeze in The Land of the Pharaohs Tour and Discover Egypt's Most Famous Mysteries of this Ancient Kingdom.
5 days 4 nights tour, starting every Sunday.
A wonderful tour including all the great names you would expect to see on an introduction to the world of the Pharaohs. Step back in time to the days of ancient Egypton this great tour of the Great Pyramids and Sphinx, the necropolis of Sakkara and the former capital, Memphis.
1 Day Sunday Arrival to Cairo
Arrival to Cairo. Meeting, assistance and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
2 Day Monday Pyramids-Memphis-Sakkara
Breakfast. Full day tour of Cairo, visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara. Transfer by a Sleeper Train to Luxor on Half Board basis.
3 Day Tuesday Luxor
Upon arrival Luxor, the classical tour starts. East Bank (Karnak & Luxor Temples), West Bank the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the queens, Colossi of Memmon & Hatshepsuet at El dir El'bhari Temple. Transfer by Sleeper Train* back to Cairo on a Half Board basis.
4 Day Wednesday Cairo
Upon arrival, full Day Tour, Visiting The Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Synagogue, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalil Bazaar. Overnight in Cairo.
5 Day Thursday Transfer to the airport - Cairo
Breakfast, transfer to the International Cairo Airport (optional – visit Pharaohs' Village).
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||-||USD $599||USD $630||-|
|Single Room Supplement||-||USD $120||USD $180||-|
|Supplement for dinners||-||USD $40||USD $66||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||-||USD $25||USD $50||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||-||-||-|
|Cairo||Oasis Cairo or Barcelo Cairo or Similar||Hilton Ramses or Similar||Marriot or Similar|
|Cruise||Presidential Nile Cruise or Similar||Presidential Nile Cruise or Similar||Sabena Cruises or Similar|
|RATES PER PERSON FOR EXTRA NIGHT, CAIRO|
|BB Basis, DBL room||-||US$ 48||US$ 91||US$ 98|
|HB Supplement, DBL||-||US$ 23||US$ 34||US$ 38|
24.03.13.- 07.04.13 Easter
22.12.13 – 5.1.14 Christmas and New Years
- December 22-31, 2012
- July 1-31, 2013
- October 1-31, 2013
- Dates that does not appear in high season.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo including daily breakfasts
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days.
- 3 Full days sightseeing in A/C vehicles 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily breakfasts
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- All transfers in Egypt according to the tour program
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips to Guide, Driver etc.
- Traveler's Medical baggage Insurance
- Beverages with meals
- Supplement for private transfers
- International Flights
- Anything not mentioned in the "rates includes" section
- The tour departs every Sunday
- Starting times may be extended depending on the number of hotels guests are being picked up from.
- Possible to book additional nights hotel accommodation if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- Dinner supplement is including 3 dinners only from the second day.
- For reservation and additional information, please feel free to contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express
- Rates are in USD $
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.