Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
ISRAEL TOUR - 7 DAYS PACKAGE
Experience Israel in a 7 Days Introductory Tour of Israel
Day 1 Sunday Arrival
Arrival to Tel Aviv Interntional airport. Our representative will meet you after the passport control and escort you to your private transfer to your hotel in Tel Aviv.
Day 2 Monday Caesarea - Haifa - Akko
After breakfast drive towards the ancient water aqueduct to visit beautiful Caesarea Maritimes, famous for its Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress. Admire the panorama of your next stop from Mt Carmel: Haifa. You will see the Persian garden, called the Shrine of Bahais. From Haifa drive to the Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications of Acre. End the day in Tiberias for overnight.
Day 3 Tuesday Galilee- Capernaum- Jordan Valley- Nazareth- Cana
Start the day with an option boat ride on the Galilee Sea. Continue to Capernaum, where two ancient syanagogues have been excavated, one on the other. Drive through the Jordan Valley to Qasr el Yahud to the place of Jesus' baptism. Visit Nazareth and Cana, known today best for its "Wedding Church". Finish the day with a tour of Tiberias. Proceed to hotel in the Galilee Sea area for overnight.
Day 4 Wednesday Mt Beatitudes - Banias - Golan Heights
After breakfast ascend to Mt Beatitudes for an overlook of the Galilee Sea. Continue up North. Pass by the Banias, also known as Caesarea Phillippi. Then go through the Golan Heights to see the former Syrian fortification from 1967 (the Six Day War). Visit a Druze village, then drive to Jerusalem for your overnight.
Day 5 Thursday Masada - Dead Sea
Take your towel and bathing suit today, but begin with a hat, sunscreen, and water for your tour of Masada. Go up to the fortress by cable car. The history of the famous Jewish fortification will unfold before your eyes: the palaces built by Herod, the synagogue and bathhouses used by the Jews there, and the place the zealots died. Descend Masada by cable car and drive to the Dead Sea for relaxation. Go back to Jerusalem for your overnight.
Day 6 Friday Jerusalem (New City) - Bethlehem
Begin the day passing by "The Knesset" - Israeli Parliment. Afterwards, drive to the Israel Museum to see the Dead Sea Scrolls with your very own eyes and the model of the second temple. Continue the morning with a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel's Holocaust museum. In the afternoon, drive to Bethlehem to see the Church of Nativity located at Mangar square with a local guide. Finish the day back in Jerusalem for your overnight.
Day 7 Saturday Jerusalem (Old City)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, then meet your guide in the lobby after check out for today's tour. Drive to Jerusalem, getting to know your group. The first site is the Mt of Olives, a cemetary that once was covered in olive groves. From there you will view the city. Go down into the Old City via one of the gates built by Suleiman. Briefly stop at the Cardo, an ancient Roman market road, but then continue down to the Western Wall. Spend some time in reflection and/or prayer, then continue down the Via Dolorosa. You will end tour at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. End the day in Jerusalem (no overnight or transfer to the airport).
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||USD $955||USD $1095||USD $1345||USD $1786|
|Single Room Supplement||USD $300||USD $400||USD $580||USD $977|
|Supplement for dinners||USD $113||USD $174||USD $298||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||USD $99||USD $99||USD $112||-|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $25||USD $37||USD $50||-|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||USD $37||USD $56||USD $75||-|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Tel Aviv||Seanet||Metropolitan / Mercure||Crown Plaza / Dan Panorama||David Intercontinental / Carlton|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Tower||Leonardo / Grand Court||Crown Plaza / Dan Panorama||Mamilla / David Citadel|
|Galilee||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep– 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- Dates that do not appear in high & peak season.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- 1 Transfer from the airport
- 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days
- 6 full days sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor-coach
- Anything mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips to Guide, Driver, Hotel Staff, etc.
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Porterage at airport
- Beverages with meals (lunches en route at local restaurants)
- Dinners (if client ordered breakfasts only)
- Supplement for private transfers other than mentioned in the including section.
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
Tourist & First Class: Child (2-12) sharing parents' room-reduction of 20%.
Superior: Child up to age 18 sharing parents’ room –reduction of 30%.
- The tour departs Sundays with transfer from airport to hotel.
- Pick-up/ Starting times may vary & may be delayed depending on number of guests picked up from hotels.
- The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 2 participants (one participant needs to pay single supplement for single room).
- Dinner supplement is including 5 dinners only from the second day.
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- It is possible to book additional nights at hotels if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- In the case where the client books an extra night before the tour on his or her own arrangements, the transfer to the hotel is not included in the package.
- Trasnfer to the airport is not included in the rate
- The last night (on day 7) is not included in the rate
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used, and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress (should cover shoulders, no short sleeves, short skirts, or shorts).
- Available extensions to Jordan and Egypt - for additional information please contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
- Rates are in USD $.
- A 3rd adult sharing a double room receives a 5% discount from the double room rate.
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private groups.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.