Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
10 DAYS CHRISTIAN TOUR - JERUSALEM FOCUS
1 Day. Sunday. Arrival
Arrive to Ben-Gurion airport. Noah Tours representative will meet you upon arrival. Transfer to hotel and overnight in Tel Aviv.
2 Day. Monday. Jaffa - Tel-Aviv - Caesarea - Mt. Gilboa - Sea of Galilee
After breakfast begin with a visit to Jaffa for a view of the old port and artist's quarters. Continue to Tel Aviv to the Independence Hall, where the Jews declared their independence on May 5th, 1948. Continue for a tour through the "White City", a unique urban and historical fabric of Tel Aviv-Jaffa proclaimed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage site. On to Caesarea, once a proud Roman port city dating back to the time of Pontius Pilate. View the monumental Roman amphitheater built in the days of Christ. Proceed up to Mount Gilboa, where King Saul and his sons were killed by the Philistines. On to the Sea of Galilee for an overnight.
3 Day. Tuesday. Boat ride - Mt. of Beatitudes - Tabgha - Nazareth - Yardenit
After breakfast, enjoy a relaxing boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Drive to the Mt. of Beatitudes, near here Jesus gave the Beatitudes and taught on many occasions and many of the miracles. Travel to Tabgha, where 5000 were fed by Jesus who performed the miracle of the multiplication of the fish and loaves. We proceed to Nazareth, where Jesus spent his childhood, and the Mensa Christi Church, where Jesus dined with the disciples after his resurrection. Continue to Yardenit, where Jesus was baptized in the Jordan River. Overnight at the Sea of Galilee.
4 Day. Wednesday. Beit Shean - Masada - Dead Sea
After breakfast drive to Beit Shean and view the well-preserved mosaic floor and ancient ruins. Drive along the Jordan Valley and the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada, Herod's desert fortress and the site of one of the most dramatic chapters in Jewish history. Enjoy floating in the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth. Drive to Jerusalem for overnight.
5 Day. Thursday. Western Wall - Via Dolorosa - Christian Quarter
After breakfast visit the Wailing Wall - the holiest place for the Jews - and to the Western Wall tunnels. Visit the Davidson Center, where Herodian period excavations are found. Follow the Via Dolorosa, ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Walk through the Christian Quarter and on to the Cardo and the colorful Bazaars. Return to the hotel for overnight.
6 Day. Friday. City of David - Nahlaot - Ein Karem
After breakfast begin with a visit to the City of David archeological site where it all began. Continue to the Ophel Archeological site next to the Temple Mount. Proceed to Nahlaot, Jerusalem's Heart outside the Walls. Enjoy some leisure at the city market- Machane Yehuda. In the afternoon drive to Ein Karem which is located near Jerusalem. We will see the house where St. John the Baptist was born. Return to hotel for overnight.
7 Day. Sat. Mt. Olives - Gethsemane - Mt. Zion - Garden Tomb - Yad Hashmona
Start the day with a panoramic view of the Old City from Mt. of Olives and visit the Dominus Flevit church. Continue to Garden of Gethsemane. Drive to Mt. Zion and visit the tomb of King David and the Room of the Last Supper. Continue to the Garden Tomb. Drive to Yad Hashmona Messianic Village and Biblical Park. Overnight in Jerusalem.
8 Day. Sunday. Israel Museum - Yad Vashem - Knesset
Continue to the Model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem dating back to the time of the Second Temple. Travel to Yad Vashem-Memorial to the six million Jews that lost their lives in the Holocaust. Continue to the Knesset, (Israeli Parliament). Return to hotel for overnight.
9 Day. Monday. Shiloh - Beth El - Good Samaritan - Beduin Experience
After breakfast drive to Shiloh, an ancient Jewish city where the Ark of the Covenant was placed until the Temple was built. Continue to Beth El, where Jacob had his dream of the ladder. On to the Good Samaritan, a museum of mosaics from Judea and Samaria. On to Kfar Adumim for a Bedouin experience. Return to hotel for overnight.
10 Day. Tuesday. Departure
Transfer to Ben Gurion Airport for departure flight.
|Room type - Regular||tourist||first||superior||deluxe|
|Per Person in Double Room||-||USD $1712||USD $2017||USD $2852|
|Single Room Supplement||-||USD $820||USD $1170||USD $2150|
|Supplement for dinners||-||-||-||-|
|High Season Supplement (per tour)||-||USD $209||USD $276||USD $579|
|Double Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||USD $37||USD $50||USD $130|
|Single Room Peak Season Supplement (per night)||-||USD $56||USD $75||USD $205|
|Hotel Area||Tourist Class||First Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Tel Aviv||Seanet||Metropolitan / Grand Beach / Mercure||Crown Plaza / Dan Panorama||David Intercontinental / Carlton|
|Jerusalem||Jerusalem Tower||Leonardo / Grand Court||Crown Plaza / Dan Panorama||Mamilla / David Citadel|
|Galilee||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel||Kibbutz Hotel
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2017:
- 22 Dec 2016 - 3 January 2017 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2017 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 10 – 18 April 2017 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 30 May - 1 June 2017: Shavuot ( jewish Holiday)
- 21 - 22 Sep 2017 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 29 – 30 Sep 2017 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 4 – 13 Oct 2017 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
PEAK & HIGH SEASONS 2018:
- 22 Dec 2017 - 3 January 2018 ( Christmas and New Years)
- 01 July - 28 August 2018 ( Summer holiday Period )
- 30 Mar – 7 April 2018 : Passover (Jewish holiday)
- 19 – 21 May 2018 : Shavuot (Jewish holiday)
- 10 - 11 Sep 2018 : Rosh Hashana (Jewish holiday)
- 18 – 19 Sep 2018 : Yom Kippur - Not possible for touring
- 23 Sep– 2 Oct 2018 : Succoth (Jewish holiday)
- Dates that do not appear in high & peak season.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport
- 2 Transfers from/ to the airport/ hotel
- 7 Nights Hotel Accommodation including daily Israeli buffet breakfasts and dinner
- All entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Government licensed English speaking guide on touring days
- 6 full days sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned motor-coach
- Anything mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips to Guide, Driver, Hotel Staff, etc.
- Traveler's Medical & baggage Insurances
- Porterage at airport
- Beverages with meals (lunches en route at local restaurants)
- Supplement for private transfers other than mentioned in the including section.
- Anything not mentioned in the "rate includes" section.
Tourist & First Class: Child (2-12) sharing parents' room-reduction of 20%.
Superior: Child up to age 18 sharing parents’ room –reduction of 30%.
- The tour departs Sundays with transfer from airport to hotel.
- Pick-up/ Starting times may vary & may be delayed depending on number of guests picked up from hotels.
- The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 4 participants (one participant needs to pay single supplement for single room).
- Dinner supplement is including 7 dinners only from the second day.
- Reservations received less than 14 days prior to departure are on a request only basis.
- It is possible to book additional nights at hotels if arriving before or departing after the tour dates.
- In the case where the client books an extra night before the tour on their own arrangements, the transfer to the hotel is not included in the package.
- The sequence of the tour, hotels used, and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress (should cover shoulders, no short sleeves, short skirts, or shorts).
- Available extensions to Jordan and Egypt - for additional information please contact us.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Bank transfers.
- Rates are in USD $.
- A 3rd adult sharing a double room receives a 5% discount from the double room rate.
- The program can be extended and tailor-made for groups or private tours.
- For reservation and additional information, feel free to contact us.
- For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.