DEAD SEA AND MASADA SHORE EXCURSION FROM HAIFA
Enjoy this private excursion to Masada and the Dead Sea and make the most out of your Israel experience. Also visit Qumran, where the ancient Dead Sea scrolls were found.
Dead Sea floating
Ein Gedi mineral spa
Arrive in Israel and be welcomed by our representative at Haifa Port (meet at the bridge after the exit terminal). Drive to Qumran, where the ancient Dead Sea scrolls were found.
Continue to Masada, where one of King Herod’s palaces is located and where the last battle of the Jewish Rebellion stood against the Roman army. Descend Masada and travel to the Dead Sea. Enjoy floating in the salty waters at the lowest place on earth. Then the driver will transfer you back to Haifa port.
To submit a quote request for your future private customized tour in Israel click here.
|Number of Travelers||Price|
|Up to 3 travelers||USD $ 980.00|
|Up to 6 travelers||USD $ 1040.00|
|Up to 12 travelers||USD $ 1090.00|
|Up to 14 travelers||USD $ 1230.00|
- Port Pick up and drop off
- Professional, licensed tour guide
- Luxurious, air-conditioned, new model, private tour vehicle
- Includes 9 hours guiding
- Tips and gratuities
- Food and beverages
- All entrance fees and parking fees
ADVANTAGES OF A PRIVATE TOUR
- A private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel.
A private guide and driver will be provided for your convenience.
You can choose the language of your choice.
You can be picked up from any point in Israel.
Private vehicles are government licensed, new model, A/C tour vans.
- You can customize your tour schedule.
- The provided itinerary can be customized to your own preferences.
- For larger groups (16 and above) please contact us.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Bathing suit, water shoes, towels and sun protection recommended.
- To avoid unforeseen traffic/crowd delays, the itinerary may be altered.
- Tour times are approximate due to crowds and traffic.
- Noah Tours is a member of IITOA, ASTA & JATA.