Click here or call
+1 800 315 6044
GALILEE & GOLAN HEIGHTS PRIVATE TOUR
Northern Israel: A Two Day Private Tour to Galilee & Golan Heights
Discover the marvelous Holy land sites and archeological sites by joining this Galilee and the Golan Heights tour.
Day 1. Nazareth-Capernaum-Tabgha (Tzfat)
The driver will pick you up from the hotel. Drive north to visit Nazareth and the Church of the Annunciation. Continue to Capernaum where Jesus lived by the shore of the Sea of Galilee. Visit Tabgha, site of the Miracle of the Loaves and Fish Multiplication, then on to Safed (Tzfat) - the old city and artists quarter. On through the Hula Valley for an overnight stay in a Kibbutz Guesthouse.
Day 2. Banias (Caesar Philippi)- Yardenit- Beit Shean
The driver will pick you up from the hotel. Start the day at the Banias Nature Reserve, walking along the river Banias - one of the major sources of the Jordan river. Travel up to the Golan heights en route to see overlooking view of Quneitra at Qatzrin - the capital of the Golan. Drive Via "Yardenit", the Jordan River Baptismal site. Drive to Beit Shean to visit the Byzantine and Roman pagan city remains. Then you will be transferred back to the hotel.order tour
|Pick-up place||1-3 people||4-6 people||7-10 people|
|Jerusalem||USD $1,620.00||USD $1,680.00||USD $1,880.00|
|Tel Aviv||USD $1,440.00||USD $1,500.00||USD $1,700.00|
|Herzilya||USD $1,440.00||USD $1,500.00||USD $1,700.00|
|Netanya||USD $1,440.00||USD $1,500.00||USD $1,700.00|
|Haifa||USD $1,440.00||USD $1,500.00||USD $1,700.00|
- Full 2 Day tour
- Pick up and drop off from hotel
- Professional, licensed tour guide
- Air-conditioned, new model, private tour vehicle
- 9 hours guiding
- Up to 200 km driving (additional mileage is USD $40 per hour)
- All that is mentioned in the itinerary
- Overnight for hotel
- Overnight for guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Baptism kit
- All entrance fees and parking fees
- All that is not mentioned in the itinerary
Visit Nazareth and the Church of the Annunciation
Continue to Capernaum
Visit the Church of the Miracle of the Multiplication
Visit Safed (Tzfat)
Overnight stay in a Kibbutz Guesthouse
Visit the Banias Nature Reserve.
Golan heights en route to see overlooking view of Quneitra at Qatzrin.
Drive Via "Yardenit", the Jordan River Baptismal site.
Drive to Beit Shean to visit the Byzantine and Roman pagan city remains.
Transportation back to the hotel.
Advantages of a Private Tour
A private tour is the most exclusive way to discover Israel.
A private guide and driver will be provided for your convenience.
You can choose the language of your choice.
You can be picked up from any point in Israel.
Private vehicles are government licensed, new model, A/C tour vans.
- You can customize your tour schedule.
- Departure from any major hotel in Jerusalem.
- Tours of holy sites require modest dress.
- Head covering & comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Certain languages will require a supplement.
- Every extra km- $1.5.
- Every additional hour- $40.
- To avoid unforeseen traffic/crowd delays, the itinerary may be altered.
- Tour times are approximate due to crowds and traffic.
- Noah Tours is a member of IITOA, ASTA & JATA.
One of the Team members will be contacting you within the next 24 hours.
Noah Tours Sales Team Wrong security code. Message was not sent.