7 DAYS CHRISTIAN PRIVATE TOUR TO ISRAEL
Our Private Israel Christian Tour is an Introductory Tour of the Holy Land and the Perfect Choice for Travelers with a Limited Time Touring Israel
Day 1. Arrival
Arrival in Tel Aviv international airport, assistance and meeting with Noah Tours' representative. Transfer to Tel Aviv hotel.
Day 2. Jaffa-Tel Aviv-Caesarea-Haifa-Megiddo
Visit the old city of Jaffa and the old port, a panoramic view of Tel Aviv. Continue to Caesarea, once a proud Roman port city dating back to the time of Pontius Pilate. View the monumental Roman amphitheater built in the days of Christ. Travel to Mount Carmel Haifa-view of the Harbor. Visit Megiddo overlooking the plains of Armageddon and visit the site of the 21 superimposed cities. Drive to the Sea of Galilee or Tiberias Hotel for overnight.
Day 3. Around the Sea of Galilee
After breakfast, the first stop will be the Mt. of Beatitudes. Near here Jesus gave the Beatitudes and taught on many occasions. Here he also performed many of the miracles. Travel to Tabga, where 5000 were fed by Jesus who performed the miracle of the multiplication of the fish and loaves. Continue to Capernaum where much of the Galilean Ministry took place. Afterwards, enjoy a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and hear how Jesus calmed the stormy sea and walked upon these waters. Enjoy a traditional St. Peter’s fish lunch (optional). Visit Kursi, the site where the swine ran into the Sea of Galilee and drowned. Then stop at the Jordan River in the Yardenit - traditional pilgrims' baptism site. Overnight at hotel in Tiberias.
Day 4. Nazareth - Cana - Qumran - Dead Sea -Jerusalem
After Breakfast, travel to Nazareth where Jesus spent the silent years of his life and visit Mary’s Well. Afterwards, visit Cana, site of the first miracle where Jesus turned water to wine. Pass by Mt. Tabor, the Mount of the Transfiguration. Driving through the Jordan Valley to the Dead Sea area we pass by Jericho, the oldest city in history and we view the Mount of Temptation from a distance. Proceed to Qumran, where the ancient Dead Sea scrolls were found. Enjoy floating in the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth. Drive to the holy city of Jerusalem for overnight.
Day 5. Old Jerusalem
Drive up the Mt. of Olives to view Jerusalem as Jesus would have seen it. Visit the Garden of Gethsemane with its ancient olive trees. Enter the Old City of Jerusalem through the Lions' Gate Visit the Pools of Bethesda where Jesus healed the lame man. Continue to Pontius Pilate's Hall of Judgment the place of the trial of Jesus. Follow the Via Dolorosa to Calvary then to Church of Holy Sepulcher. End the day at the Garden Tomb. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 6. Bethlehem and Mt. Zion
Visit the Church of the Nativity built over the Grotto where Jesus was born. Drive through the Shepherds Fields area with time for shopping and refreshments. Drive to Jerusalem for an afternoon visit to the Western Wall (Wailing Wall) in the Old City and a view of the Temple Mount, where Solomon's Temple once stood. Continue through the Jewish Quarter to Mt. Zion. Visit the Room of the Last Supper and King David’s Tomb. Visit the Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu, built on the site of the House of Caiaphas the High Priest. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 7. Transfer to the Airport
Transfer to Tel Aviv international airport for your flight home until next time.
- Walk around the ancient port-city of Jaffa mentioned in Holy Scriptures.
- Explore Caesarea Maritima National Park.
- Walk in the footsteps of Jesus in the Galilee area.
- Visit Nazareth - the city of Jesus' childhood.
- Drive south and see the Judean Desert view heading to the Dead Sea location.
- Qumran - the place where ancient Dead Sea scrolls of the Holy Scriptures have been found.
- Enjoy swimming in the Dead Sea salty waters.
- Visit Masada (optional with additional cost).
- Breath-taking panorama of Jerusalem Old City from Mt. of Olives.
- Garden of Gethsemane with ancient olive trees.
- Walk along Via Dolorosa.
- The Church of the Holy Sepulchre that contains the place where Jesus was buried.
- Half-day visit to Bethlehem - the town where Jesus was born.
- Western / Wailing Wall.
- View the Temple Mount (entering depending on day of week.)
- Jewish Quater in the Old City.
- Mt. Zion.
- This tour may be operated in various vehicles - from small vans up to a full bus depending on number of participants.
- This tour program can be expanded and customized for groups.